1) Contextualized and tailored algorithm to adhere the needs and capacities of professionals of different sectors on local level developed;
2) Built capacities and improved knowledge of school communities (teachers, school administration and students);
3) Raised awareness of school and local communities and society in general.
- Mapping the needs and capacities of different professionals in pilot municipalities to be active agents in multi-agency cooperation in the field of prevention of gender based violence (GBV);
- In cooperation with different professionals creating an algorithm for GBV intervention in three pilot municipalities;
- Capacity building for professionals on GBV and algorithm;
- Round table for different professionals to discuss the algorithm;
- Assess attitudes on gender stereotypes and GBV in local schools;
- Capacity building for teachers and administration staff for pilot schools about GBV;
- Building up a support system in school “Equality lab”;
- Preparation of learning package “School free of gender stereotypes”;
- Forum theater activities in schools;
- Capacity building activities for students in schools;
- Recommendations for the Ministry of Education;
- Survey on attitudes regarding GBV in local communities in three municipalities;
- Awareness raising campaigns for residents of municipalities;
- Informational campaign for professionals in pilot municipalities;
- Drafting, piloting and finalizing an awareness raising tool for pupils’ audiences for nation-wide use using an online educational platform “Inconvenient Film Class”.
- Organizing educational and information events of Inconvenient films.
- Organizing a national conference
Activities will be held in 3 pilot municipalities: city of Alytus, Jonava region and Ukmergė region. Best practice will be presented to other municipalities and decision makers.