Project goal is to direct at society’s attention to existing forms of multiple discrimination and to concentrate
joint efforts to eliminate them.
– Film festival on the theme of human rights.
– Public campaign against discrimination.
– In May of 2007, organized three-day seminars for NGOs, labor union members, and municipal and community group representatives.
– Organized round tables between November and December of 2007.
– Prepared and published the manual Equal Opportunities for All
Project coordinator: Lithuanian Human Rights Center
Office of the Ombudsman for Equal Opportunities
Center for Equality Advancement