Awareness raising and building intolerance towards discrimination against gender
Promote social dialogue on prevention of discrimination against groups of exclusion
Change stereotypes on traditional roles of women and men in society and existing images
towards groups of exclusion
Promote women’s motivation and professional skills in labour market
Promote new images and roles of modern men as care givers that share the burden of everyday routine in order to influence changes of employers’ attitudes towards women as „risky and reserved work force”.
Support the employers’ innovative management strategies allowing the practical reconciliation of professional and private life for both women and men.
Promote social policies that develop practices of reconciliation of private and professional life.
– trainings including equal opportunities and gender equality
– scientific research
– -Public information campaign
– -Educational broadcasting on TV. CEA prepares the content analysis of the show, suggests themes for the show, provides material on the acute questions of gender and
other inequalities, composes the condensed information for the social advertising of
the TV show
– Articles in mass media
– Short-term surveys of society attitudes towards gender equality in labor market.
Target groups :
– Representatives of trade-unions
– Representatives of labor market institutions in Lithuania
– Representatives of labor market training offices
– Social and employment policy makers
– Women that returns to labor market in a long-term period
– Elderly women
Project coordinator: Kaunas Women’S Employment Information Center
Office of Ombudsperson of equal opportunities for women and men
Center for Equality Advancement
Republic of Lithuania