Project goal: to enhance intercultural competences and diversity management skills for school teachers and school administration personnel. The project also aims to improve school environment by making it open for diversity and facilitating the adaptation
processes of third country nationals.
Project duration: January 1, 2011 – June 30, 2012
Project activities for 2011 :
- CEA together with other partner prepared a questionnaire and conducted a survey in order to find out the needs and expectations of teachers and school personnel in the project
- Together with partner CEA drafted the content of the website on education systems for different countries
- CEA drafted the program and prepared materials for the up-coming seminars for eighty teachers in September
- Conducted series of training seminars for school administrations and teachers from all over Lithuania
- Web-page of forum discussion among teachers and experts was developed and maintained.
Project partner: Association for the Quality of Education
Project funding: European Fund for the Integration of the Third Country Nationals