– to reduce discrimination against sexual minorities at the working places;
– improve professional and legal competences of the target group;
– enhance public and civil initiatives of the target group;
– educate tolerance in society and train to combat homophobe.
Project activities in 2005
– developed the website www.atviri.lt;
– monthly seminars for guys, lesbians and bisexuals have been organized since September;
– two seminars for employers were organized;
– informational materials were prepared and published: leaflets „Atviri.lt”, flyers, folders, pens and stickers;
– prepared and produced materials for the ILGA conference in Vilnius: cards, t-shirts and pins.
Office of Equal Opportunities Ombudsman
Guy League in Lithuania
Center for Equality Advancement
Vytautas Magnus University, Department of Sociology
Public institution European social, legal and economy projects